Tuesday, December 22, 2020

What a Bumpy Ride!

Here we all are at the end of 2020 and surviving as well as possible despite the many glitches that have made the process a bit challenging. Among my own: my husband and I contracting covid in March but thank goodness recovering and having a positive antibody test, my grandson's virtual bar mitzvah, staying in touch with friends and family, getting through a contentious election, the launching of my new book without any possibility of book signings, learning to order groceries by Instacart and life's necessities on Amazon.

How amazing to have had the internet and especially Zoom to help us get through these trying times. So helpful.

May we all enjoy a less stressful New Year and appreciate all the special parts of of our lives that we took for granted in the past.

Onward to 2021!




No comments:

Post a Comment